Monday, 14 August 2017

Drake and Future sued $25 Million for allegedly rape case

Drake and Future have been slammed with $25 million lawsuit by an unknown woman who claims she was sexually assaulted during their summer sixteen tour pit stops in August.

According to TMZ, the woman was in attendance in the Summer Sixteen Tour stop in Nashville's Bridgestone Arena on August 14, she claims she was invited to backstage to meet with the rappers by a venue employee.

The woman said that the man then flipped the script and attack her violently and raped her.

The man who is known as Levy Johnson was arrested earlier this year in Florida and charge with rape case.

TMZ report that Johnson had previously racked up outstanding assault warrant as well, the woman who was raped claims the duo of Drake and Future should have known that Johnson is a risk in the venue.

She had filed a lawsuit of $25 million against Drake and Future for what she believes to be negligence on their behalf that led to the assault.

Drake disclosed in his music-related news that he is already working on the follow up to more life.

He said, "I'm about to go back to making this new album in Toronto just for you. I'll see you next year, we'll be bigger. I go by the name Drake, this is the OVO Sound for life."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading

I sincerely appreciate your comment(s)

Please share with friends